SOUTH CHARLESTON, W.VA. — The West Virginia Natural Resources Commission will hold its next quarterly meeting on Sunday, Aug. 2 at 1 p.m.
A call-in number is also available for those who wish to access the meeting by phone. Please note, those who call in will not be able to see presentations and discussions taking place throughout the meeting. To access the meeting by phone, members of the public can call 1-681-245-6817 and use this Conference ID: 222 632 402#
Call to Order – 1 p.m.
- Review, Correct and Approve the Minutes of the May 31, 2020, Natural Resources Commission Meeting held at Stonewall Resort State Park
- Approval of the 2021-2022 Small Game and Furbearer Hunting and Trapping Regulations
- Approval of the 2021 Fishing Regulations
- Approval of the 2021 Reptile and Amphibian Regulations
- Public Comments
- Director McDaniel’s Comments
- Vote on Lowering the Buck Limit
- Next Meeting Date and Place